These lower case rhinestone letters are used to create special customized apparel with lots of
heat transfer applique can be applied to clothing, bags or any item of
your choice with a household iron. Application is quick and easy ... and fun!
To purchase multiple colours, please add each one individually to your
cart. Simply click on 'Continue Shopping' to be brought back to this
Instructions: turn garment inside and place in a wash bag. Wash on cold
so as not to melt the rhinestone glue. Do not tumble dry.
1. Take off protective white backing
2. Place the appliqué on the garment or material.
3. Set the iron temperature for cotton.
4. Place on the transfer directly. Lift straight up and press iron several times.
5. Iron for 10-20 seconds or long enough for the materials to bond together.
6. Turn the material inside out (if possible) and iron the backside of the patch briefly.
7. After short cooling time, slowly lift the clear transfer film. If any stones remain on the transfer film, replace the film and iron for a little longer.
is added at checkout.