These rhinestone numbers are fabulous to create your own, customized garments. They will be fabulous for baby photographs, tracking your newborns growth through their first precious months. Just iron each number on to a separate singlet or onesie and photograph your baby each month. So cute!!!
heat transfer applique can be applied to bags, wall art, decor, cushions or any non-melting item of
your choice with a household iron. Application is quick and easy ... and fun!
Size: each number is 1.8" high.
You are purchasing the full sheet of numbers 0-9.
Instructions: turn garment inside and place in a wash bag. Wash on cold
so as not to melt the rhinestone glue. Do not tumble dry.
1. Take off protective white backing
2. Place the appliqué on the garment or material.
3. Set the iron temperature for cotton.
4. Place on the transfer directly. Lift straight up and press iron several times.
5. Iron for 10-20 seconds or long enough for the materials to bond together.
6. Turn the material inside out (if possible) and iron the backside of the patch briefly.
7. After short cooling time, slowly lift the clear transfer film. If any stones remain on the transfer film, replace the film and iron for a little longer.
is added at checkout.